Does your office need to disseminate an announcement, a memo, or an event invitation? The UPLB mailing list is now back ready to deliver your messages through email to all UPLB constituents with UPLB email accounts.
To start, please send your message to email@example.com. Take note of the following guidelines when sending your message:
- State your name, office, and contact details for us to confirm the authenticity of the message you want to send.
- Provide your own texts, photos, or scanned documents not exceeding 5MB as the actual body of your message.
- For memos, attach a scanned copy of the document bearing the letterhead of your office and signature of person(s) in-charge.
- For photos and other media, make sure that you have the proper rights to distribute them.
- Web links are encouraged to have their appropiate descriptions.
All messages are subject to approval before sending. When you send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, message will not be automatically sent unless approved.
To avail our services, please write a formal request addressed to: Mr. Rozano S. Maniaol (ITC Director)